Prior to departure, students will receive an email that Traveo will provide their onsite staff needs upon arrival. If we have used United/Delta/Funjet/Apple, or another industry provider for airfare and hotel, transfers will be provided to the hotel.
Traveo will NOT meet them at the airport. If it is an Inertia charter or inertia has booked air/hotel separately, TRAVEO would meet them at airport. If this confuses you don’t sweat it.
Our people will have a cell phone number that they can call from their hotel in Cancun, as well as address for the Grand Oasis or Gran Caribe Real, where Traveo has a tour desk set up from 9 am. to 5 pm 7 days a week. DO NOT WORRY what dates your people have, they have these trips staffed. Our people, if they miss their appointed time for Traveo staff (which will meet them at the lobby at their check in) can go to these two central locations to get their Traveo package inclusions and wristbands.
Day Beach Stage
- Students get free drinks (limited menu) complimentary DAILY for 3 hours.
- Lounge chairs, chaise loungers, and it’s right on the beach!
- Semi-covered stage and dance floor with Live DJ.
The Day Beach Stage is staffed by Traveo. Without a Traveo wristband, you CANNOT access the free drinks. Also, if students have questions or issues, Traveo staff is there to help. I have never seen such an attentive and professional staff onsite other than potentially ours in South Padre.
The great part of this is if you have people on a strict budget, we book them at the Marriott which is walkable to the Gran Caribe. They don’t have open bar at their hotel as the Marriott is not all inclusive. But…they can still drink free 3 hours a day at the Traveo beach stage. With the clubs having unlimited bottles in bottle service, honestly this is more than enough drinking in most cases.
• Transportation to/from that nights party/club on the hour from Gran Caribe Real or Grand Oasis starting at 10 pm and ending at 3 am. There is NO EXTRA charge for this! No need to ride the sketchy tourist buses nor a take a $10 cab ride.
• Traveo maintains a student to staff ratio of a max of 30 students per staff person at clubs at all times. Further, they a have not less than 4 paramedics at every party to assist in event of minor scrapes/bruises/alcohol related issues, etc.
• Traveo maintains not less than 4 security staff outside clubs checking for wristbands. Students are NOT allowed to leave nightclub if they are not on scheduled/included transportation UNLESS THEY are will a Traveo same sex staff member…even to go to a convenience store to get some gum. This is for safety. Traveo maintains 2 wrapped motorcoach buses for transfers, as well as 3 wrapped Chevy Suburbans if someone becomes ill from drinking or needs to go back to hotel for ANY reason at ANY TIME. Again, safety and service first
If a students gets aggressive and demands to leave alone, their wristbands are removed and they are not invited back to the parties. We are going to be very hardcore on this and for good reason. Safety & selling to parents. Sometimes, you have to take care of people that drink too much and that is exactly what Traveo will be doing so we don’t have anyone get hurt or hurt themselves.
The Parties & Clubs
• Traveo utilizes Palazzo (rebadged club launching from old Bulldog Café); Coco Bongo, The City, Mandala, Mandala Beach Club, Dady O’ and Club Sweet (formerly Dady Rock).
• Our students not only have cover charge included, they get a TRUE separate entrance, and not the cheesy “competitors” style..there is truly no line and it is truly a line dedicated to Traveo clients. This is a blow away feature when you see it in action like I have
• Once inside club, while others get “open bar” (ie watered down drinks you have to wait 20 to 30 minutes to get)…our students get not just a table with bottle service, they get the best tables in the club. This, again, once witnessed will blow you away. These are tables by the stage & DJ, with great placement. Not a big deal unless you experience it
• Our students get bottle service. You say “sure, bottle service, they have to pay for those bottles too!” Wrong answer! Our students don’t just get the bottles of alcohol FREE, it’s UNLIMITED bottles free of charge from 10 pm to 2 am.
Elevate – Cancun
At the entrance you will notice the exotic dancers luring you in for an unforgettable experience. It’s elegant and modern design provide the ambient that completes the ultimate VIP experience that you are looking for.
Enjoy the best bottle service from your own private section, or right on the light up dance floor. Elevate will definitely live up to your highest expectations of nightlife, entertainment and service.
Dress code: Semi Casual (Guys- NO swim shorts and/or white beaters)
Located In Beautiful Cancun, Mexico
Blvd. Kukulcan km 9.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Phone: (52 998) 883 33 33
Coco Bongo – Cancun
At Coco Bongo the main objective is to meet the highest expectations with various key points such as the light show with over 70 disco balls and the best sound equipment in the city (Meyer quadraphonic sound) that provides a unique and unmached quality experience that will make you and your companions enjoy the most special night.
Coco Bongo marks a milestone regarding specialized service with a unique selection of drinks with the firm purpose of captivating the most demandind visitors. In addition, we offer a controlled entrance through exclusive memberships.
Dress code: Formal (Guys- Pants and close-toed shoes required)
Located In Beautiful Cancun, Mexico
30, Blvd. Kukulcan Km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Phone: +52 998 883 5061